About this Forum

Home Forums Basic Internet Art Marketing About this Forum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Arthur Morehead 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Arthur Morehead
    Social Level

About this Forum

What it boils down to is I was tired of giving out free information and knowledge of the trades and business I have worked in the last 40 years.

I have seen the good times and the bad times of branding one’s self online, however, I have also realized it will get you nowhere but broke. I use to own & manage several social media groups for free and devoted thousands of hours of my valuable time to “Giving Back” as it was called. Yeah I know it is important to brand yourself online and I have done all that nonsense.

But do you know what you really get back for that free help and advice from the internet frequent flyers of cyberspace of today? Many networkers of today are just takers and really don’t give a shit about what you need. How about a big ole slap in the face and a big steaming pile of bullshit!

It sure has changed and makes me sad. But it’s true.

The other things I noticed was many small businesses, artists and creatives were getting nowhere on the internet when trying to show and sell their work. Something has surely changed in the past ten years and it’s the fact that corporate America has finally got what they want with social media

Most social media are a closed format and will not allow the search engines in to index the artists and creatives and even small businesses for that matter and enough Freedom to do what they once were able to do. They ( The Corporate World) had found the tons of advertising dollars they could make from these sites thus tightening up the stranglehold on these wonderful people of small business, the Mom and Pop brick and mortar businesses to the point that now you have no choice but to be part of the “Pay to Play” so to speak. Anyway, to make a long story short I also have a self-education with SEO and art marketing like many others.

The only difference between myself and most others is I can take you right to the root of the web when it comes to SEO and explain to you why things are the way they are. …….However I need to get some sleep will add more to this soon…..but this is not going to be a free info forum as it costs money to run one of these sites and since my health has done a 180 in the past year I will need to charge for this forum

One thing that is in the works right now is a really cool portfolio set up where you will be able to hang and sell your work and get the same SEO results that I get. Take a look around I also will have Live Video and Interviews with other creatives that you will be able to see on my site

Arthur Morehead
    Social Level

Hopefully this sheds some light on what this forum is about. In reality is for everyone creative, more to come stay tuned

Arthur Morehead
      Social Level

And the replies will be put under each author who responds to the “Topic”

Arthur Morehead
    Social Level

So how do you post a topic?

Arthur Morehead
    Social Level

SO apparently then this post is under the Topic About this Forum

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.